The Resource A Passage to India
- A Passage to India
- Statement of responsibility
- Columbia Pictures
- While on a trip in 1928 to visit her son, Mrs. Moore, accompanied by her son's fiancee, becomes appalled at the treatment of the Indians by the ruling British government. Later, they befriend a native Indian who, over-stepping the accepted norms of his culture, invites the two ladies on an excursion. In a strange turn of events, he is accused of attempting to rape the young girl
- Awards note
- Winner of two Academy Awards.
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director, David Lean ; producers, John Brabourne, Richard Goodwin ; screenplay, David Lean ; music, Maurice Jarre
- Intended audience
- Rated PG
- Peggy Ashcroft, Judy Davis, James Fox, Alec Guinness, Nigel Havers, Victor Banerjee
- live action
ContextContext of A Passage to India
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work A Passage to India
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.essexpl.org/resource/x-DTwaMGS2E/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.essexpl.org/resource/x-DTwaMGS2E/">A Passage to India</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.essexpl.org/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.essexpl.org/">T.O.H.P. Burnham Free Library (Essex)</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by T.O.H.P. Burnham Free Library (Essex). Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...